Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Crafts

Sorry for M.I.A, but my nifty new Silhouette Cameo is to blame, plus being a busy mom of course. But, honestly my toy has been such a blast. I've been cutting away to my hearts content. Speaking of hearts....I have a few Valentine crafts to share with you.


This banner I made with my cameo from a tutorial on the silhouette blog




 Every Tuesday the silhouette blog gives away a free shape.  I cut this image out and made it into a "Be Mine" block. This was quick and easy...took me a whole 30 mins to make. Super easy and fun. I love how it turned out.


And finally I saw this idea on pinterest and I knew I had an empty frame laying around so I thought why not make one myself. Its the right touch to my V-day collection, plus its been fun for me and my hubs to write notes back and forth to each other.
Valentines Day is just right around the corner. I hope you and your significant other have something special planned on that day, and that you will treat each other good. In fact, why not treat them good everyday! Anyway...Have a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment