Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Projects!

Wow! Its been awhile since I've posted anything..sorry about that. But I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great time ringing in the New Year. I know I did, it was fabulous! I am so looking forward to this new year ! So to start,  I thought I would share with you some projects I am dying to do for 2012.  Thank goodness for a thing like pinterest to keep me happy!

Fabric Trash Bag for the Car from : How Does She

Shadow Boxes from: The Mama Dramalogues

Decorate with old windows ( I actually have some that I'm working on, hopefully I'll be able to post those soon.)

My sweet MIL gave me some awesome flour sacks that I'm dying to make something out of.  

I found this on Esty and fell in love.

Flour Sack Pillows

AND
Even better I found a blog on how to actually make a flour sack pillow.

Vintage Flour Sacks: The Rubber Punkin


So.....
those are just a few things I want to work on this year. I would love to hear from you! What are some projects you want to work on in 2012??!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I want to do the shadow box thing too for baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete